1. Austin Gilgronis
Next Four: v. NE, BYE, v. HOU, @ SD
2. San Diego Legion
Next Four: @ LA, BYE, @ UTAH, v. AUS
3. Utah Warriors
Next Four: v. TOR, v. HOU, v. SD, BYE
In The Hunt
4. Seattle Seawolves
Next Four: @ DAL, v. LA, BYE, @ NE
5. Houston SaberCats
Next Four: BYE, @ UTAH, @ AUS, v. DAL
6. LA Giltinis
Next Four: v. SD, @ SEA, v. DAL, v. NY
7. Dallas Jackals
Next Four: v. SEA, BYE, @ LA, @ HOU
- Warriors have moved from second last to in control of their playoff destiny in just two weeks.
- If Dallas has any potential to slip into the playoffs, they’ll need the result against a fumbling Seattle at home this week.
- LA is looking more and more like last year’s Legion; they’d be a serious playoff threat, but injuries might keep them out of the postseason all together.
- If San Diego wants to solidify its playoff hopes, a next four against LA, Austin, Utah, and a bye is the optimal schedule.
- Watch the Seattle/Dallas game this weeked. Seattle is fumbling, and Dallas is desperate. Someone’s season will take a serious hit this weekend.