In The Playoffs
1. (x)New England Free Jacks
Remaining Schedule: v. ATL, @ TOR, v. NOLA, v. NY
2. Rugby New York
Remaining Schedule: v. SEA, v. ATL, @ DC, @ NE
3. Rugby ATL
Remaining Schedule: @ NE, @ NY, v. TOR, v. NOLA
4. Toronto Arrows
Remaining Schedule: v. DAL, v. NE, @ ATL, v. DC
5. NOLA Gold
Remaining Schedule: v. DC, v. SD, @ NE, @ ATL
6. Old Glory DC
Remaining Schedule: @ NOLA, v. HOU, v. NY, @ TOR
x -> Clinched Playoff Spot
y -> Clinched Home Playoff Game
z -> Clinched Home Field Advantage Throughout Conference Playoffs
* -> Clinched Home Field Advantage Throughout Championship Series
- New England has clinched the league’s first playoff spot.
- Both ATL and NY can clinch playoff spots as early as this week.
- New England can clinch a home playoff game this week if they take the full five and force ATL to drop all five in their head-to-head match up.
- After falling to NY, Toronto is all but officially eliminated.